The gangway is used to embark and disembark for personnel when various types of ships are mooring alongside a deck. It meets the requirements of JIS F2613-1976. CCS,BV,ABS,RINA,DNV,NK,GL,LR certificate can be supplied.
1. It also can be called as aluminum gangway or shore gangway.
2. Normally it is with hook in one side and another side with roller.
3. If the length is too long, not suitable for shipment. The ladder can be made with two parts.
4. The wharf ladder also can be with the safety net.
5. The maximum usable angle of this ladder is 30.
The gangway is consisted of aluminum alloy structure with circular tube handrails on both sides and equipped with antiskid decking. Available from 3m to 30m in length with a capacity range from 150-500kgs/m2 base on the changes of tidal range and the position of pontoon. It can meet the needs that several person walked on and permit golf car’s bidirectional driving. As the link between land and water, they comply with all the regulations and norms while keeping a distinctive look and combining design and solidity. The provision to furnish your gangway with a security gate system allows you to control access.
|Max Height||Stepping pitch||max using angle|
|12||5600||3600||design or customer size||850-2000||3620||300(350)||55°(60°)|